sample me this
get a load of whatever from what i write
Monday, October 6, 2008
something of the past
well who was to say that something i thought was so good could end so fast. this was written during the times when i felt so uneasy with my ex. it's not finished though, much like my relationship with her.
-----

I’ve wanted to set things right. But the truth is such an inconvenient necessity to accomplish that I I’m not sure whether or not I could give it to those whom deserve it. And as I continuously live under the veil of unspoken truths, lives strive through each hardship, my own and the others that I affect in some way. How do I tread the path when I set for a journey to be straight and unwavering yet decisions I make keep on springing out curves and forks? How do I stay strong when I live unsure of what I want in life?

Wanting to see things done with its just ending, I waded through the waves of time. But the unspoken continuously remains to be hidden and the lives carry on. I’ve lied none but I might have well done so, for I am afraid. I fear to hurt and get hurt. I believe that I am a coward.

Promises are meant to bind the person in essence to the one whom he wishes to share himself with. I have been promising and I have been bound to a lot of people. So far, I live vicariously and free of guilt. But how do I get over a promise of love, when I know in myself that love is dwindling. The pain of wanting is denting a love that should have been perfect in every way.

I would like to point of some things in my defense, despite the fact that my uncertainty and non-disclosure of it merits no excuse. I would just like to say my piece.

I believe that I love and I know I still do. But when the emotion and passion does not flow, how then does anyone share something that is stagnant. I enduringly give out my love and constantly show that I care but alas, all I receive in return is an untoward remark and ridicule here and there. Yes, I understand that she says that these are her ways to show endearment, mind you I myself have spells of exasperation, but I always tell that I am out of sorts that day.

----- an excerpt of my former relationship.